The Meteor is a 1:16 scale nitro ready to run RC Buggy from HSP. This car is quite a gem, with only handful of manufacturers offering Nitro RC cars in this scale. HSP Racing has taken on the challenge and created a really great mini radio controlled buggy!
This is an upgraded version with 2.4Ghz radio equipment and .07 nitro engine. The Meteor has all the features of a full sized model packed into a super mini chassis. As with full scale models, this buggy features oil filled shocks, waterproof electronics, anodised aluminium chassis, both shock towers and a radio tray. Off-road tyres, front and rear working differentials for better grip and faster cornering, disc brakes to slow this model from the top speed of 40mph in just a few meters, are just a few of many features of this model. The heart of the Meteor RC buggy is the compact modern 07 size engine; reliability and massive power output are its main characteristics.
The HSP Meteor radio controlled buggy is very practical. Due to its size, it's easy to store and transport. You can easily take it on a weekend trip with family or friends, but don't forget to bring your starter kit and nitro fuel! It wouldn't take too much space in your car but will deliver an unforgettable experience and memories from that weekend away!
In summary, if you are looking for great looking model for beginners and best quality is on your must have list as well as powerful nitro engine - the Meteor Buggy is the perfect choice.
Solid aluminium chassis with countersunk screws is light but strong. Splash guard sides will keep the inside nice and dry.
4WD WITH FRONT AND REAR DIFFERENTIALS
The four wheel drive improves grip when cornering. The power is transferred to the wheels via front and rear differentials that further improve handling.
2.4GHz RADIO TRANSMITTER
All new 2.4GHz radio technology is used. This is more reliable than the old FM equipment and allows multiple RC cars to be used in the same area without interference.
This nifty 1:16 scale Buggy is ready for on and off-road terrain!
POWERFUL SH .07 ENGINE
A brand new .07 nitro engine made in Taiwan gives lots of power making the buggy very fast.
38cc FUEL TANK
A decent sized fuel tank so you can spend more time racing and less time refueling.
SEALED RADIO BOX PROTECTS ELECTRONICS
Helps keep the electronics protected against dust and water.
Adjustable aluminium capped oil-filled shocks are mounted to aluminium towers that allow you to adjust the angle and tension.
|For Terrain||Off Road|
|Radio Equipment||2.4 GHz|
|Motor / Engine||.07 Nitro|
|Required To Use|
does this car come with a glow starter
- Posted byon Friday, 16 November 2018Hello - thank you for your question. You will need to purchase a starter kit for this model which can be found under spare parts on the models web page on our site.
do you sell the pull starts for this model as mine is broken and the one way bearing
- Posted byon Tuesday, 30 October 2018Hello - thank you for your question. All spare parts can be found on our website: https://www.nitrotek.co.uk/spare-parts/hsp-racing/hsp-meteor.html
how much breaking in does it need for this specific one does it need as much breaking in as a normal scale model
- Posted byon Thursday, 16 February 2017Hi, You will need to break the engine in with 1 tank full of fuel.
Where can i get all (important) spare parts for this buggy?
- Posted byon Monday, 13 February 2017You can find spares and upgrades for this car here: http://www.nitrotek.co.uk/spare-parts/hsp-racing/hsp-hunter.html For future, reference, the model's parts are the same as the Trojan buggy (electric) so you can search for parts and upgrades under that model: http://www.nitrotek.co.uk/rc-cars/electric-cars/1-16-scale/trojan-buggy-electric-radio-controlled-cars-24ghz.html
Meteor 1:16 Scale Nitro RC Buggy can you tell me how i can get a replacement engine for this buggy as there is nothing on your website
- Posted byon Tuesday, 23 February 2016Hi, Thank you for your question. You can find the engine for this model, here on our website: http://www.nitrotek.co.uk/rc-accessories/engines/sh-07-engine.html
Can you only pay with pay pal
- Posted byon Monday, 28 December 2015
Hi, no, we accept most payment methods like credit cards and debit cards etc.
Hi, I want to buy 2 of the Meteor 1:16 Scale Nitro RC Buggy - 2.4GHz - WITH FREE BOTTLE OF FUEL WORTH £9.99! BUT, will the controllers control both cars?? or is there a way of getting 2 different controllers with separate frequency settings?? Please help....many thanks
- Posted byon Monday, 21 December 2015Hi, Thank you for your question. As the radio equipment has been upgraded to 2,4Ghz, this allows you to have multiple models in the same area without any interference. Regards.
i am going to buy this car but i saw that you need batteries and the glow starter and nitro fue and i am going to get that but do i need to buy anything else for the car to run. such as oil not fuel oil or do i not need that
- Posted byon Monday, 23 November 2015Hi, Thank you for your question. For a Nitro Model, you would need the following; 12 x AA Batteries Model Fuel Glowstarter
do you need a starter kit
- Posted byon Tuesday, 10 November 2015Good afternoon Thank you for your email, With this model you will have to purchase a Nitro Glow Starter Set. This tool needed to allow you to start your engine. Our starter set retails at £14.99 Kind regards
Do you Ned to run engine if so how do you do it
- Posted byon Friday, 30 October 2015Hi, Yes, that is correct. You can view videos on this here; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rja0U--Ri4o
What % of fuel do you recommend
- Posted byon Monday, 28 September 2015
Thank you for your query.
You would need 15% fuel for this model, here is a link.
If I where to ship it to France would it cost money
- Posted byon Monday, 7 September 2015Hi There is an option on the website which allows you to calculate the shipping costs. Hope this helps1
is it built
- Posted byon Friday, 4 September 2015Hi This model is ready to run Hope this helps!
What is the top speed and can I make it go faster
- Posted byon Tuesday, 11 August 2015Hi the top speed is around 25mph and yes if you use 25% fuel it will go faster, but I would advise against this as it will decrease the life of the engine
if I were to buy two of these - would the transmitters 'interfere' with each other??
- Posted byon Thursday, 20 November 2014No, as the radio gear is 2.4ghz there will be no interference from them.
Hi. Is this a model to build? Or does it come already built?
- Posted byon Friday, 10 October 2014This model comes ready assembled.
Does it come with a glow starter if not is there a specific one I need??
- Posted byon Monday, 1 September 2014No this model does not come with a glow starter. An ideal glow starter set can be found in the related products section.
incase of brake down , are the parts reasonable to buy and available t online
- Posted byon Thursday, 21 August 2014Yes please follow the link below for a full list of available parts. http://www.nitrotek.co.uk/spare-parts/acme-racing/acme-nb16-buggy-spare-parts.html
dose it have a remote with it
- Posted byon Monday, 11 August 2014Yes this model comes with the transmitter.
How fast is it in mph
- Posted byon Tuesday, 22 July 2014The top speed of this model is around 15 mph.
UK DELIVERY INFORMATION
FREE UK NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £100
When you place your order before 2pm, Monday - Friday it will be posted the same day with a next day delivery courier. Spare parts are sent by Royal Mail, small models by Parcelforce and large bulky items by UPS. Guernsey and Jersey will take an extra day. Delivery times exclude weekends. For example if you order after 2pm on Friday it will be posted on Monday and delivered on Tuesday. If you ordered after 2pm on Thursday it would be posted on Friday and delivered on Monday.
SPARE PARTS ORDERS UNDER £100
Spare parts orders under £100 will be sent by Royal Mail or Parcelforce 24 depending on the size of the package. The price is between £3.99 and £9.99 depending on the number of parts.
MODEL ORDERS UNDER £100
The price is £5.99 for next working day delivery. When you place your order before 2pm, Monday - Friday it will be posted the same day with a next day delivery courier. Guernsey and Jersey will take an extra day. Delivery times exclude weekends. For example if you order after 2pm on Friday it will be posted on Monday and delivered on Tuesday. If you ordered after 2pm on Thursday it would be posted on Friday and delivered on Monday.
HUBBOX CLICK & COLLECT
You can choose to have your order delivered to your local HubBox click and collect point and then collect it from there at your own convenience. There is no additional charge for this service. The service is not available for very large items such as quad bikes and ebikes.
SAME DAY CLICK & COLLECT FROM OUR WAREHOUSE
You can choose to collect your order from our warehouse in Marple, Stockport the same day. We are open Mon - Fri from 10am until 6pm. Payments must be made using a 3D secure card or cash. If you pay by Paypal please be sure to bring a driver's license or passport as proof of ID.
OTHER PREMIUM DELIVERY OPTIONS:
The price is £15.60. You must order before 2pm on Friday to have delivery on the Saturday.
The price is £40.80. You must order before 2pm on Friday to have delivery on the Sunday.
NEXT WORKING DAY BEFORE NOON
The price is £12.00. When you place your order before 2pm, Monday - Friday it will be posted the same day and delivered the next working day before noon. Delivery times exclude weekends. For example if you order after 2pm on Friday it will be posted on Monday and delivered on Tuesday before noon. If you ordered after 2pm on Thursday it would be posted on Friday and delivered on Monday before noon.
NEXT WORKING DAY BEFORE 10:30AM
The price is £18.00. When you place your order before 2pm, Monday - Friday it will be posted the same day and delivered the next working day before 10:30am. Delivery times exclude weekends. For example if you order after 2pm on Friday it will be posted on Monday and delivered on Tuesday before 10:30am. If you ordered after 2pm on Thursday it would be posted on Friday and delivered on Monday before 10:30am.
NEXT WORKING DAY BEFORE 9:00AM
The price is £26.40. When you place your order before 2pm, Monday - Friday it will be posted the same day and delivered the next working day before 9:00am. Delivery times exclude weekends. For example if you order after 2pm on Friday it will be posted on Monday and delivered on Tuesday before 9:00am. If you ordered after 2pm on Thursday it would be posted on Friday and delivered on Monday before 9:00am.
You might also like...
10 customer reviews
BellissimaBy Andrea April 24, 2018
Macchinina e Venditore ottimi. Consegna velocissima
outstanding car.By gerry March 25, 2017
My third car from nitrotek. This small car has become my favorate car. Its outstanding. Mentally fast for its size .well made and drives really well . my only problem is I want to up grade it to the Max and can't find any upgrade parts at all. I've also damaged the exhaust and can't find any replacement s on your site. Please help.
4/9/2015By DIANE September 04, 2015
The most amazing nitro rc buggy in the world
Great fun worth every pennyBy Paul January 23, 2015
Arrived within 3 days ,opened the box and though wow what a smart little car,realy quick great fun ,looks the part well happy
Amazin priceBy Eileen September 07, 2014
Excilent easy to buy and fast delivery.