The Li-Po battery is nicely disguised as a drinks flask and securely attached to the aluminium frame. The brushless motor has plenty of power and will push the bike to the maximum legal speed of 25KM/H making it totally road legal. Just select how much help you want from the electric system using the easy selector, start pedalling and the motor will assist.
QUICK RELASE SEATPOST
Spring loaded for added comfort and smooth ride
QUICK RELEASE FRONT WHEEL
Minimising space for storage or transit, and for ease of road side repairs
REMOVABLE 36V 9AH LITHIUM BATTERY
Gives longer life than the standard 8AH models on the market. Locks in place with key for security.
Rear mounted powerful 250W brushless motor.
Walk assist thumb throttle will push the bike up to 6km/h without peddling.
LCD CONTROL PANEL
From the control panel you can setup the bike the way you want it easily. It also gives full bike and trip information including remaining battery life and speed.
WAVY BRAKE DISCS
Wavy drilled front and rear brake discs, with front anodized aluminium red hub
Preload & lockouton front suspension
LARGE 26" WHEELS
With off road ready tyres
Rear mounted kickstand for easy parking
Classic Style Fenders
ALUMINIUM ALLOY FRAME
Making it lightweight yet durable
SHIMANO GEAR SYSTEM
21-speed Shimano gears and derailleur
- Full Online Spare Parts Backup
As with all bicycles, a Zipper e-bike must be used and maintained properly in order to function correctly. Please read the instruction manual carefully before attempting to assemble and use the bike, as it contains vital safety information to ensure the continued performance. If you have any queries, please feel free to contact our customer service department.
|Engine / Motor Size||250W|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||No|
|Max. Range||Around 40km depending on weight and motor use.|
|Battery||36V 9AH Lithium|
|Max. Power (Kw/Rpm)||No|
|Max. Torque (N.M/Rpm)||No|
|Front Brakes||Front disc brake (160mm disc)|
|Rear Brakes||Rear disc brake (160mm disc)|
|Front Suspension||Aluminum suspension fork. Suspension is lockable and adjustable. 100mm travel.|
|Front Tyres||26 Inch|
|Rear Tyres||26 Inch|
|Transmission||21 Speed Shimano gearbox|
|Ground Clearance||of Pedals: 140mm|
|Engine Bore x Stroke||No|
|Recommended Age||14+ Years if used without supervision & 120kg max load|
|Licence Requirements||Zipper e-bikes meet the 'Electrically Assisted Pedal Cycles' (EAPCs) requirements and are therefore classed as normal pedal bikes. This means you can ride it on roads, cycle paths and anywhere else pedal bikes are allowed without a license or tax.|
|Packing Info||Around 30 minutes minor assembly required. Download instructions for more information.|
|Extra Info.||Electric bike may arrive with slight blemishes or minor scratches from transit. We cannot replace bikes for this reason. Please be aware of this before purchase.|
|Download Instructions||Brake Adjustment GuideZ6 Manual|
|Spare Parts For This Model||Available From Scootercity.co.uk|
Is the battery rechargeable?
- Posted byon Thursday, 6 August 2020
Hi, yes the battery is rechargeable
how much is a second battery?
- Posted byon Saturday, 11 May 2019Hello, a battery for the Z6 bike is £299.99 however unfortunately we are currently out of stock of this. I would advise you adding it to your wish list in order to get an email notification as soon as we have stock of these: https://www.nitrotek.co.uk/lithium-battery-for-z6-e-bike.html
What weight is your ebike
- Posted byon Friday, 10 May 201925.5kg.
can the electric motor be used when the bike is off road to assist the rider who will be in any off road conditions be generally knackered?
- Posted byon Friday, 12 October 2018Hello - thank you for your question. Yes the motor can be used to assist the rider when riding the bike.
what is the frame size? can a drinks bottle be mounted on the bike frame?
- Posted byon Friday, 12 October 2018Hello - thank you for your question. Due to the style of the bike, the battery is mounted where a drinks bottle would normally be mounted therefore it may be difficult to mount a bottle in this area.
What warranty is with these bicycles.
- Posted byon Monday, 8 October 2018Hello - thank you for your question. The warranty on these bikes is a 6 months parts warranty.
I am 6’2”and weigh 20stone, will this be suitable for me
- Posted byon Wednesday, 12 September 2018Hello - thank you for your question. Unfortunately the maximum weight for this bike is 120kg (approx 18 stone). My apologies for the inconvenience.
Apart from the price, can you tell me how this bike differs from say more expensive Raleigh bikes I've seen for as much as £4100? I am really interested in buying this type of bike, I am almost 70 years old and haven't ridden a bike for some years but my granddaughters are requesting that I accompany them on bike rides and I wonder if this bike would be suitable.
- Posted byon Wednesday, 30 May 2018Hello - Thank you for your question. Unfortunately I do not have much knowledge for the Raleigh bike as that is not something we specialize in, however the Zipper bikes are very reliable, and come with many features which could benefit you. Some of them include; a spring loaded seat for comfort, a quick release front wheel to maximize space during transit, the 250w motor, as well as many more handy add ons. If you would like to have a look at the full spec list please follow this link: https://www.scootercity.co.uk/electric-bikes/z6-21-speed-ultimate-edition-electric-mountain-bike-26-black.html I hope this helps you!
I'm 6ft with a 33inch inside leg would the bike be big enough
- Posted byon Friday, 25 May 2018Hello - Thank you for your question. Yes 6ft will be fine for this bike. I hope this helps!
does it come with a battery charger
- Posted byon Monday, 14 May 2018Hello - Thank you for your question. Yes it does come with a charger.
can i have road tyres as standard
- Posted byon Tuesday, 5 December 2017
We do not supply alternative tyre treads for our bikes, but the tyres supplied with the Z6 are more than surfactant for road
Is this bicycle a unisex bicycle?
- Posted byon Monday, 20 November 2017
This is a unisex bicycle?
Can I buy a second battery
- Posted byon Thursday, 20 April 2017Yes you can find the battery for this bike, here on the website: http://www.scootercity.co.uk/spares/electric-bike-spares/zipper-z6-electric-bike-spare-parts/lithium-battery-for-z6-e-bike.html
What is approx distance of battery ?
- Posted byon Monday, 6 March 2017Around 40km depending on weight and motor use.
Can you use the throttle with out pedalling?
- Posted byonThank you for your question. You can use the throttle without pedalling.
My wife is 5 foot 4 inches. Is it suitable for her to share with me at 6 foot.
- Posted byon
Hi, yes this bike should be suitable for you both
UK DELIVERY INFORMATION
FREE UK NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £100
When you place your order before 2pm, Monday - Friday it will be posted the same day with a next day delivery courier. Spare parts are sent by Royal Mail, small models by Parcelforce and large bulky items by UPS. Guernsey and Jersey will take an extra day. Delivery times exclude weekends. For example if you order after 2pm on Friday it will be posted on Monday and delivered on Tuesday. If you ordered after 2pm on Thursday it would be posted on Friday and delivered on Monday.
SPARE PARTS ORDERS UNDER £100
Spare parts orders under £100 will be sent by Royal Mail or Parcelforce 24 depending on the size of the package. The price is between £3.99 and £9.99 depending on the number of parts.
MODEL ORDERS UNDER £100
The price is £5.99 for next working day delivery. When you place your order before 2pm, Monday - Friday it will be posted the same day with a next day delivery courier. Guernsey and Jersey will take an extra day. Delivery times exclude weekends. For example if you order after 2pm on Friday it will be posted on Monday and delivered on Tuesday. If you ordered after 2pm on Thursday it would be posted on Friday and delivered on Monday.
HUBBOX CLICK & COLLECT
You can choose to have your order delivered to your local HubBox click and collect point and then collect it from there at your own convenience. There is no additional charge for this service. The service is not available for very large items such as quad bikes and ebikes.
SAME DAY CLICK & COLLECT FROM OUR WAREHOUSE
You can choose to collect your order from our warehouse in Marple, Stockport the same day. We are open Mon - Fri from 10am until 6pm. Payments must be made using a 3D secure card or cash. If you pay by Paypal please be sure to bring a driver's license or passport as proof of ID.
OTHER PREMIUM DELIVERY OPTIONS:
The price is £15.60. You must order before 2pm on Friday to have delivery on the Saturday.
The price is £40.80. You must order before 2pm on Friday to have delivery on the Sunday.
NEXT WORKING DAY BEFORE NOON
The price is £12.00. When you place your order before 2pm, Monday - Friday it will be posted the same day and delivered the next working day before noon. Delivery times exclude weekends. For example if you order after 2pm on Friday it will be posted on Monday and delivered on Tuesday before noon. If you ordered after 2pm on Thursday it would be posted on Friday and delivered on Monday before noon.
NEXT WORKING DAY BEFORE 10:30AM
The price is £18.00. When you place your order before 2pm, Monday - Friday it will be posted the same day and delivered the next working day before 10:30am. Delivery times exclude weekends. For example if you order after 2pm on Friday it will be posted on Monday and delivered on Tuesday before 10:30am. If you ordered after 2pm on Thursday it would be posted on Friday and delivered on Monday before 10:30am.
NEXT WORKING DAY BEFORE 9:00AM
The price is £26.40. When you place your order before 2pm, Monday - Friday it will be posted the same day and delivered the next working day before 9:00am. Delivery times exclude weekends. For example if you order after 2pm on Friday it will be posted on Monday and delivered on Tuesday before 9:00am. If you ordered after 2pm on Thursday it would be posted on Friday and delivered on Monday before 9:00am.
5 customer reviews
Great PurchaseBy David September 02, 2020
I wasn't sure how much I would use the bike, but I have used it loads.
I have a ride out most days, The electric motor is brilliant, if you turn the asist up to max you hardly have to pedal.
For the price, I don't think this bike can be beaten, I'm not sure how a bike costing 4 times as much could be much better.
All in all very pleased with this purchase
Excellent ebike.By Francis February 04, 2020
Well into my third year. I have put it through its paces having had it for riding in the very north of the Scottish Highlands and along the NC500. I did invest over the years that I have had the bike on two new batteries. Not cheap, but did from Melness near Tongue to Thurso train station no problem even with all of the hills and a summit to get there.
Very nice solid bikeBy Max September 11, 2019
I'm very pleased. The bike arrived almost fully assembled, you only have to attach the handlebars with one bolt and the tool is supplied and attach the seat which just clamps into place. The bike itself is fantastic and a lot of fun. I did not think the electric motor would give so much help but turned up to the max you basically don't have to do anything, there is more than enough power to go with the motor doing all the work.
Super Vélo, rien à reprocherBy Robert March 30, 2018
Prestation superbeBy Robert November 30, 2017
Tout est vraiment parfait : commande sans problème m^me le dimanche, expédition et livraison en un temps record (3 jours).
Article de qualité, magnifique.
seul petit reproche, les documentations sont en anglais.
Merci et bravo