NEW UPGRADED VERSION
This is the new version of the Dynam model that has been greatly upgraded. Upgrades include:
New Detrum GAVIN-6A Transmitter:
- Low power gives longer battery life.
- 2.4GHz direct sequence spread spectrum (DSSS) and multiple frequence-hopping spread spectrum (FHSS) technology. This means the system has high sensitivity and strong anti-interference capability for stable operation for more than 1km on the ground and more than 1.6km in the air.
- The transmitting efficiency is greatly improved by using an all-band antenna.
- High resolution sticks for smoother flight (4096 segments)
- One button to toggle between gyro off, V-tail mixing and elevon mixing.
- Low battery alarm.
- Digital trims for more accurate setup.
- Swith between mode 1 and mode 2.
New Detrum Mini MSR66A Sport Receiver with ABS system:
- 32-bit high-performance ARM core processor.
- 6-axis MEMS gyro for automatic flight stabilisation.
- Attitude stabilization algorithm and control algorithm.
- Four flight modes: Gyro off, Normal, Aerobatic, and Auto-Recovery (Auto Balance). You can switch between different modes by the toggle switch.
- Set the gain and other programmable items.
- Diversity antenna, combined with the signal detection and switching algorithm, the receiving signal is more stable and reliable.
- If the aircraft flies out of the remote control range and cannot receive a valid RF signal from the transmitter, SR86A’s outputs can be driven to their preset failsafe positions.
- Auto-recovery system.
Additional 2 Flap Servos:
- For greater control and flight enjoyment
New Retractable Landing GearThe Warbird series has been expanded to include a large scale replica of the ultimate British fighter, the Spitfire, that looks stunning just like the real plane. After months of flight testing and design work, Dynam have produced an aircraft that is very stable and capable of maintaining flight even at very slow speeds that allows novices to master flight mechanics with ease.
The new Spitfire 1200mm RC Warbird by Dynam comes with everything included and the 11.1V 2200mah Li-Po battery provides an impressive 18 minutes flight time between each charge. The high powered 850KV Brushless motor and 3 blade propeller provide more than enough motive power to give stunning stability in all weather conditions!
The all new working electronic worm drive retracts provide added scale realism and functionality that makes this RC plane stand out from the rest. Retracting the wheels after take off looks fantastic and will wow any onlookers. Plug and play functionality and real durability add a new dimension to this feature rich model. The model is made of highly durable EPO-foam for added durability.Please note the pilot is not included.
Ground handling of the Spitfire 1200mm RC plane is great due to the steering tail wheel and the large main wheels will cope with both grass and asphalt runways. Take offs are a snap with plenty of rudder authority being available, landings are easy too, as this aircraft can be slowed down without showing any spiteful tendencies. The Spitfire RC Warbird is easy to assemble, only taking around 45 mins. The aircraft includes electronic retracts and 2.4ghz 5 channel radio.
We have selected a stunning colour schemes that show this aircraft off to the maximum.
|Radio Equipment||2.4 GHz|
|Motor / Engine||Brushless|
|Required To Use|
Hi, could you please inform me when it is back in stock please,thanks Mitch.
- Posted byon Friday, 28 September 2018Hello - thank you for your question. Unfortunately I cannot give you a specific date as to when this model will be back in stock however I would advise you adding this to your wish list to get notified as soon as we have more stock and the model is available for purchase.
Hello, I contact you today with regards to the Spitfire 5 Channel RTF model plane with Retracts.I see that on your website the item is out of stock.Would you be so kind as to inform as to when this model becomes available again to purchase please?.....Many Thanks Best Regards Mr S J Cheatle.
- Posted byon Thursday, 27 September 2018Hello - thank you for your question. Unfortunately I cannot give you a specific date as to when this model will be back in stock however I would advise you adding this model to your wish list to enable us to notify you as soon as the model is back in stock and available for purchase,
Hi do you have a better battery that lasts longer than 10-18 mins please? Also is everything in the kit so your ready to fly or do you need anything else? How far away can you be from the plane aswell?
- Posted byon Monday, 16 October 2017
We do stock a 11.1V 4200mAh battery for this model which is listed on the planes product page. This will give an approx flight time of 20 mins.
This model is supplied with everything required. The only addition would be 8 x AA batteries for the transmitter.
What kind of tranny comes with it?
- Posted byon Monday, 18 September 2017
This uses a standard Dynam 2.4ghz 5 channel transmitter.
On the radio control unit for the Spitfire DY8942. What channels do control what. .?
- Posted byon Monday, 27 February 2017Hi, Thank you for your question. The transmitter is mode 2, so throttle is on the left and the elevator/aileron controls are on the right.
You mention that it does not include the Pilot - who has a supply of mini pilots ?
- Posted byon Thursday, 6 October 2016Hi, Thank you for your question. You can find this here on our site: http://www.nitrotek.co.uk/spare-parts/art-tech/diamond-glider/pilot-for-dynam-hawker-hurricane.html
Do these planes come ready to fly if not what needs to be done
- Posted byon Wednesday, 13 July 2016
Yes, the planes are ready to fly
Does this plane come with the radio control unit to fly the plane or is that extra. Regards, Norman Wood
- Posted byon Monday, 25 April 2016The radio gear is included with the plane.
You say the wheels (take off & landing gear) are retractable, are they then deployable ? ie. for use on landing , thereby saving the prop hitting deck !!
- Posted byon Thursday, 19 November 2015Hi, Yes, that is correct.
Does this def come with servos in the main wings to work ailerons
- Posted byon Friday, 9 October 2015
This comes with everything needed except batteries for the transmitter.
does it come with mains charger. If not how much are they?
- Posted byon Wednesday, 2 September 2015Hi Nigel Yes it does Hope this helps Emma
Hi Hoping you could help me I brought this plane some years ago but did not open until today as if iam honest a bit scared of crashing it when I open the box could not find ant instruction on how to put it together is there anyway I can get a copy of the instruction please.
- Posted byonGood morning, Thank you for your query. Please see shareable link provided below for the manual of this model: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_YKTRXZg4MRSXZRaWtpcFVQM2M/view?usp=sharing
UK DELIVERY INFORMATION
FREE UK NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £100
When you place your order before 2pm, Monday - Friday it will be posted the same day with a next day delivery courier. Spare parts are sent by Royal Mail, small models by Parcelforce and large bulky items by UPS. Guernsey and Jersey will take an extra day. Delivery times exclude weekends. For example if you order after 2pm on Friday it will be posted on Monday and delivered on Tuesday. If you ordered after 2pm on Thursday it would be posted on Friday and delivered on Monday.
SPARE PARTS ORDERS UNDER £100
Spare parts orders under £100 will be sent by Royal Mail or Parcelforce 24 depending on the size of the package. The price is between £3.99 and £9.99 depending on the number of parts.
MODEL ORDERS UNDER £100
The price is £5.99 for next working day delivery. When you place your order before 2pm, Monday - Friday it will be posted the same day with a next day delivery courier. Guernsey and Jersey will take an extra day. Delivery times exclude weekends. For example if you order after 2pm on Friday it will be posted on Monday and delivered on Tuesday. If you ordered after 2pm on Thursday it would be posted on Friday and delivered on Monday.
HUBBOX CLICK & COLLECT
You can choose to have your order delivered to your local HubBox click and collect point and then collect it from there at your own convenience. There is no additional charge for this service. The service is not available for very large items such as quad bikes and ebikes.
SAME DAY CLICK & COLLECT FROM OUR WAREHOUSE
You can choose to collect your order from our warehouse in Marple, Stockport the same day. We are open Mon - Fri from 10am until 6pm. Payments must be made using a 3D secure card or cash. If you pay by Paypal please be sure to bring a driver's license or passport as proof of ID.
OTHER PREMIUM DELIVERY OPTIONS:
The price is £15.60. You must order before 2pm on Friday to have delivery on the Saturday.
The price is £40.80. You must order before 2pm on Friday to have delivery on the Sunday.
NEXT WORKING DAY BEFORE NOON
The price is £12.00. When you place your order before 2pm, Monday - Friday it will be posted the same day and delivered the next working day before noon. Delivery times exclude weekends. For example if you order after 2pm on Friday it will be posted on Monday and delivered on Tuesday before noon. If you ordered after 2pm on Thursday it would be posted on Friday and delivered on Monday before noon.
NEXT WORKING DAY BEFORE 10:30AM
The price is £18.00. When you place your order before 2pm, Monday - Friday it will be posted the same day and delivered the next working day before 10:30am. Delivery times exclude weekends. For example if you order after 2pm on Friday it will be posted on Monday and delivered on Tuesday before 10:30am. If you ordered after 2pm on Thursday it would be posted on Friday and delivered on Monday before 10:30am.
NEXT WORKING DAY BEFORE 9:00AM
The price is £26.40. When you place your order before 2pm, Monday - Friday it will be posted the same day and delivered the next working day before 9:00am. Delivery times exclude weekends. For example if you order after 2pm on Friday it will be posted on Monday and delivered on Tuesday before 9:00am. If you ordered after 2pm on Thursday it would be posted on Friday and delivered on Monday before 9:00am.
1 customer reviews
first warbird nice easy build good quality perfect serviceBy kcey September 01, 2013
ultra quick delivery with updates on where she was. very well packaged from nitrotek. inside everything was there, i had ordered a spare prop which was in the box, but there are two in the kit . on first check everything was there and in good condition (was worried about paint after seeing various reports of bad quality) it's not, it took about 35 minutes to complete minus the stickers and set up rudder/tailwheel and elevator. prop and spinner were awkward to do but once got the idea of how it fitted was easy to do, the elevator tightening screw is awkward to get to i used a small pair of pliers to tighten it once it was centred once done plugged her in following the manual which while not the best is good enough to put it together correctly. all in all perfect service from nitrotek and a really easy plane to put together