- 0voteA: Hello - thank you for your question. The motor SKU is H03011. This is £16.02.Posted byon Monday, 22 October 2018
- 0voteA: Hello - thank you for your question. Yes, you can race these at the same time as they run on seperate frequencies. I hope this helps you!Posted byon Tuesday, 4 September 2018
- 0voteA: Hello - thank you for your question. The battery life on this model can vary depending on whether you purchase the pro or standard version. The standard version lasts for approximtaley 10-15 mins however the pro version lasts 25 mins. The difference between a brushed and brushless version is that the brushless version is much more powerful and is much quicker than the brushed version. We would recommend the brushed version for a beginner. I hope this helps you!Posted byon Monday, 20 August 2018
This model has a top speed of 20 - 25 mph depending on the surface.
A higher Mah battery increases the run time not the top speed.Posted byon Monday, 4 December 2017
If ordered before 1pm, we can dispatch on the same day and will arrive to most UK mainland addresses within 24/48 hours.Posted byon Friday, 10 November 2017
We would suggest the Ni-MH 7.2V 3000mAh battery. Please see the below link.
https://www.nitrotek.co.uk/rc-accessories/batteries/7-2v-ni-mh-3000mah-15c-sc-battery.htmlPosted byon Monday, 9 October 2017
A model being RTR means that everything is supplied with the model to run it, without any additional purchases.
The only requirement is that the battery is charged before th first use.
This model is already build running on 1 servo - Steering servo - and a ESC.Posted byon Monday, 2 October 2017
The XSTR brushed model can run up to 20-25mph.
We sell hobby grade products, which are designed to be upgrade with more powerful batteries, motors and parts over time.Posted byon Friday, 7 July 2017
- 0voteA: Hi,, Thank you for your question. It is 1/10th and is 4WD.Posted byon Wednesday, 22 March 2017
Yes we can ship to Australia, we can ship wordlwide. On the product page above the text stating whether the product is in stock or not you can calculate the shipping by clicking on the link that says "Click Here To Quickly Check Shipping Price"
Shpping can also be calculated for you when checking outPosted byon Sunday, 19 February 2017
Here are the links:
http://www.nitrotek.co.uk/spare-parts/hsp-racing/high-speed-xstr-buggy-spare-parts/rear-wheels-chrome-for-xstr-r-spec-red.htmlPosted byon Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Yes, these are only available as RTRPosted byon Monday, 20 June 2016
- 0voteA: Hi, Yes, that is correct.Posted byon Wednesday, 4 November 2015
- 0voteA: Hi It is approximately 12-13 mph Hope this helps!Posted byon Friday, 4 September 2015