- 0voteA: Thank you for your question. This model should last approximately 10-15 mins.Posted byon Tuesday, 12 November 2019
Any 7.4v Li-Po Battery is Compatible with this car, the biggest capacity 7.4v battery we sell is the 5200mAh one which can be found here: https://www.nitrotek.co.uk/rc-accessories/batteries/7-4v-5200mah-50c-hard-case-li-po-battery-with-deans-connector.htmlPosted byon Thursday, 22 February 2018
Our models use a new 2.4gHz Transmitter and Receiver system, which no longer requires the antenna to be exposed out of the model.
If you wish to have a more tradional look to your model, you can cut a hole in the shell at your discretionPosted byon Wednesday, 8 November 2017
- 0voteA: The hex nut is 12mmPosted byon Wednesday, 15 February 2017
- 0voteA: Hi, Yes I believe this would be a suitable model for a beginner.Posted byon Friday, 27 January 2017
- 0voteA: Thank you for your question. The model does include a charger. The blue version of the model can be found by following this link: https://www.nitrotek.co.uk/hsp-xstr-pro-brushless-electric-buggy-2-4ghz-r-spec-blue.htmlPosted byon Monday, 18 March 2019
- 0voteA: Thank you for your question. Unfortunately we do not have a specific top speed for this model as it can vary depending on the driving style of the user and the terrain the model is being used on however we can confirm the brushless version is significantly quicker than the brushed version.Posted byon Friday, 27 September 2019