- 0voteA: Hi, Thank you for your question. The bundle will be available again once the standard condor is back in stock. We do not have a set date for this currently.Posted byon Friday, 7 October 2016
- 0voteA: Hi, Thank you for your question. The condor runs on 15%Posted byon Wednesday, 5 October 2016
- 0voteA: Hi, Thank you for your question. This model is not equipped with this. You would need to purchase this; http://www.nitrotek.co.uk/rc-accessories/wires-plugs-and-adapters/failsafe-device-that-cuts-back-throttle-if-batteries-are-low-or-radio-signal-is-lost-recommended-purchase.htmlPosted byon Friday, 27 November 2015
Thank you for your query.
The Condor does infact come with a 2.4GHz Transmitter & Receiver.
Kind RegardsPosted byon Monday, 28 September 2015
- 0voteA: The glow starters have a battery and are reachable so you can use them many many times without needing to recharge them, depending on use. Hope this helps!Posted byon Monday, 24 August 2015
- 0voteA: Yes a transmitter is provided.Posted byon Monday, 1 September 2014
- 0voteA: Yes a glow starter is required to use this model.Posted byon Wednesday, 13 August 2014