How To Calibrate Your Helicopter
The heli will not calibrate if the controller is not set correctly. For it to calibrate you need to make sure the controller settings are as follows:
1. The left control is stick is all the way down
2. The left vertical trim is all the way down
3. The rev. switches on the the front bottom right of the controller are DOWN, UP, DOWN, UP in that order from left to right
4. If you have a 6ch heli you need to make sure the idle switch which is on the top left of the controller is in the off position
Once you have the controller set like this turn the controller on first and then connect the battery to the heli. The red light on the receiver should flash red a couple of times then go green.
If after this it does not calibrate you need to double check the following:
1. The battery for the helicopter is charged
2. The batteries in the radio controller are charged
3. The frequency plug is pushed securely into the receiver
4. The frequency plug is pushed securely into the controller
5. The number on the frequency plug in the receiver matches the number on the frequency plug in the controller.
6. Check the buttons are all on the correct settings as explained above. Make sure none are only half pushed. To be sure try turning them the opposite way and then back again.
7. Make sure the aerial on the radio controller is fully extended
If after all this it still does not calibrate please call or email us.