You're currently on:
If for any reason you need to return an item please first read the below important information:
The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 give you a cancellation right of 7 working days from delivery of the goods. If you have written to cancel within this time, you can use this form to return an item under the Regulations. For further information please see our main terms at http://www.nitrotek.co.uk/terms.php – go to the heading ‘7 Day Money Back Guarantee.’
If you are looking to return an item because you believe it to be faulty, please read our main terms at http://www.nitrotek.co.uk/terms.php - go to the heading '6 Month Warranty' and 'Returning Goods'. Please also read the following
A lot of the products we sell are proper hobby models and it is normal for beginners to sometimes struggle when using for the first time and therefore think there may be a problem with the product. With a little help and advice a lot of beginners who thought they may have a problem actually find they were just making a simple mistake and that their model is in perfect working order.
If you are returning due to a technical issue please ensure that you have first read through our knowledgebase and if that does not help that you have raised a ticket for advise through the support centre to make sure that there is not a simple solution to your problem. You must obtain a returns reference before returning anything to us and this will be provided to you after receiving advise from the support centre.
If after contacting us you still need to return your model please fill out the below form, print and sign, and then attach to the outside of the package. By not providing a completed returns form your return may be delayed so to assist in making sure your return is processed as efficiently as possible please attach a fully completed returns form including a returns number to the outside of your package.
Returns should be sent to:
Rear Of Goyt Mill, 4th Floor
Upper Hibbert Lane
IMPORTANT: Please do not return models with batteries connected as this can be dangerous. Please do not return AA or AAA batteries that were not purchased from us as these may not be returned as some courier’s we use do not allow used batteries that have not originated from us to be posted with them.
|Order No (if available)|
|Reason for return||
|If faulty, give description of fault|
1. If items being returned under the distance selling legislation are not new and in their original packaging we may have a claim against you for breach of statutory duty. We may also have a claim against you if you do not take reasonable care to ensure that the item is received by us and is not damaged in transit.
2. Items being returned under the distance selling legislation will be refunded if you have written to cancel within the cancellation period of 7 working days as described in our main terms.
3. If an item is being returned as faulty and we find the item is faulty then we can refund your return postage costs up to £10. Postage in excess of £10 will be considered on a case by case basis. Please read our main terms http://www.nitrotek.co.uk/terms.php - go to the heading ‘Shipping Cost to Return Goods’ for information on who to use to return your goods and the importance in keeping the cost down.
4. If an item is returned as faulty but we find that the item is in fact not faulty and that the problem is down to user error, accidental damage etc then there would be a charge if you want us to carry out any work for you and you will be provided with an estimate before work is started. We charge a £15 labour fee per hour (most models can be repaired within 1 hour) plus the cost of any parts used and a return postage fee of up to £10 (Mainland UK). If you do not wish for us to carry out any work for you then you would only need to pay the return P&P applicable for your item.
5. Nitrotek employs a team of highly experienced model engineers. All decisions of our engineers is final. We ourselves have warranty on all our products from our suppliers so have no reason to be biased with warranty issues. We can provide written details of our opinion.
|Confirmation||I have read and agree to the above terms.|
|Signed (please sign after printing)|
Once completed please print this form and attach to the outside of your package.
Please print off a copy for your own records.