You have no items in your shopping cart.
You're currently on:
The Invader is a coaxial first person view RC helicopter from Hubsan. This 250 class helicopter is fitted with a 5 Mpx digital video camera that, using a 5.8GHz frequency, sends live video to the transmitter with built in 3.5 inch screen or even better to the video glasses (not included, available on top of the page). The radio controlled helicopter is solidly built with many aluminium parts like the rotor head, shafts, tail boom and brace, as well as skids to which the camera is attached.
The video is of outstanding quality and with the glasses (not included) you can experience what it feels like to be a drone pilot but for a fraction of the cost. With everything included in the box that you need to get it in the air except for 8 AA batteries this is like the best video game you will ever play!
This feature packed remote control helicopter has an in flight stabilisation function and is ready to fly right out of the box with only few pre-flight checks. The Invader is a coaxial design with two contra-rotating blades eliminating the need for a tail rotor. This in short means that it can be flown by a novice with just a few minutes of training and would bring many thrills to both beginners and experienced pilots alike. The transmitter is fully programmable with two types of management: beginner and expert. Within each of these profiles it can be programmed with different values of sensitivity for each channel, from 0% to 100%, allowing you to adjust the response sensitivity of the controller to your personal taste and your level of experience. The helicopter is stable enough for outdoor flight and will perform well even in a light breeze.
- 5 Mpx video camera with microphone
- Transmitter with 3.5 inch built in screen
- Ready to fly 4 channel coaxial RC helicopter ready to fly
- Fully compatible with video glasses
- In flight stabilisation
- Made of best grade plastic with aluminium rotor head, shafts, skids, tail boom and tail boom brace
- All electronics are pre-installed
- Great for beginner and expert alike
- Length: 342mm
- Height: 124mm
- Width: 63mm
- Flying Weight:190g
- Flying Time: Apx 10 minutes
- Main rotor: 338mm diameter
- Motors: Two 130 main motor
- Transmitter: 2.4Ghz 4 Channels with 3.5" LCD Monitor
- Video Transmission frequency: 5.8Ghz
- Range: 100 - 300m
- Servo: 3.7g 0.12sec/60
- Camera: 5M pixels camera (included)
- Battery: 7.4V 650mAh LiPo battery with protective PCB
- Transmitter battery: 8xAA (not included)
Required To Use
- 8 x AA Batteries
Spares, Upgrades and Accessories
We Also Recommend
You may also be interested in the following product(s)