The Dynam Pitts Model 12 rc plane is combination of modern technology and beautiful classical design. The model looks realistic and is a fully capable aerobatics RC plane. Thanks to its lightweight, sturdy construction (EPO foam), precision electronics and powerful KV650 brushless outrunner motor it is able to perform a wide range of 3D aerobatics maneuvers. The model is almost fully factory pre-assembled and painted to a high standard. The Pitts remote control plane is a perfect choice for all who love classic looks and powerful technology.
The Pitts radio controlled plane is 80% factory assembled with fitted servos, motor and realistic paint finish. The Pitts’ power comes from KV650 brushless outrunner motor connected via a 50A ESC to a 14.8V 2200mAh 25C Lipo battery. The model is RTF (Ready to fly), so all you need is included in the box, but requires some assembly.
- Durable and lightweight
- 3D and Precision aerobatics designed
- Equipped with a BM3720A-KV650 brushless outrunner Motor
- Included Dynam 4 Channel 2.4GHz radio system
- 14.8V 2200mAh 25C Li-Po battery and charger included
- Wingspan: 1067mm(42in)
- Overall Length: 1130mm(44.5in)
- Wing Loading: 43g/d㎡
- Servo: 9gx2pcs,17gx2pcs
- Battery: 14.8V 2200mAh 25C
- Speed Controller: 50A
- Motor: BM3720A-KV650
- Flying Weight: 1300g(45.9oz)