You're currently on:
4CH Carbon Remote Controlled Helicopter
The Carbon RC helicopter is an ideal entry level 4Ch, single blade RC helicopter. If you want to learn how to fly a single blade helicopter then this is a good choice thanks to its low price and sturdy construction. The Carbon RC helicopter is a proper single blade heli at an unbeatable price. Don't let the low price fool you though, this is a fully functional model with a built in working gyro that automatically adjusts the tail rotor speed for easier flight. GT helicopters are designed with beginners in mind and are completely assembled in the factory and ready to fly as soon as the battery is charged.
The Carbon RC Helicopter package comes with all you need to fly except for 6 x AA batteries to be used in the radio transmitter. The Li-Ion battery supplied, 7.4V 700mAh, gives 8-10 minutes fly time per charge. Additional Li-Ion batteries and AA batteries are available as an option on top of this page.
- 4CH for full 3D flight including banking
- Comes with optional setup for inverted flying
- High speed servos for stable flight
- Good maneuverability and high flight speed
- Tough construction
- Built in gyro for auto correcting and easier flight
- Looks fantastic!
- RC helicopter size: 44*8.5*15.5cm
- Weight of helicopter: 238g
- Battery: 7.4V 700mAh Li-Ion (included)
- Charging time: 2.5 hours
- Flying time: 8 minutes
- Remote controlled range: 40 meters
- Item includes: Helicopter, charger, remote controller, Li-Ion battery, instruction book, blades, and antenna
Required To Use
Have your product video featured on the site. If we really like it you may even win 100 pounds in Nitrotek credit!
Have your product photo featured on the site!
Spares, Upgrades and Accessories
We Also Recommend
You may also be interested in the following product(s)